Responsibility: Peter Züllig
Covers all the functions in the management area, as well as the full administration of businesses that work out of Switzerland but either do not want or are not able to set up their own infrastructure. This is an area that has expanded greatly over the past few years. Excellent language skills in English and French are required to look after these Clients.
The business management function also includes Administrative Board mandates and the provision of registered offices.
- Formation of sole-person enterprises, joint enterprises, etc. (private individuals)
- Formation of public limited companies, private limited companies, etc. (corporate bodies)
- Formation of foundations
- Evaluation of company names
- Company relocation
- Administrative or Management Board mandates
- Domiciliary functions
- Overall management of foreign-owned companies (contracts, correspondence in German, English or French, invoicing, telephone service, communication with the authorities)
- Advice on planning for the succession process
- Financing operations
- Restructuring in a managment function
- Provision of support for restructuring operations